As the market area where local producers sell primary necessities had to be renewed, the architect created external façades with LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ sheet as a new skin to achieve a new look and created new external covers with LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ sheet.
Now the new area will gain more visibility and growth as a result of the increased number of customers.
- Blocks near infrared heat with high light transmission
- Outstanding thermal insulation properties
- Easy installation (inter-connecting system for THERMOCLICK™ Sheet)
- Energy & heat saving
- Excellent impact resistant
- UV protected & Flame retardant
- Easy to clean
- Limited 10-years warranty against loss of transparency and weatherability
PRODUCT SOLUTION FACADE
Light transmissible, weatherable, and impact resistant LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ 40MM polycarbonate sheets were an ideal choice for the vertical façade glazing part of the building. Eliminating the framing between the sheets, created a unique modern look to the building.
PRODUCT SOLUTION ROOFING
For the roof structure of the building (glazing part) LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 325X sheet was chosen. Next to the high impact strength, the product provides sun protection to reduce heating of the covered area and allows a comfort of use.