Electrical Films SABIC’s LEXAN™ FR films offer consistent properties for insulation and printability. It provides thermal insulation properties and mechanical strength.
Clear or opaque LEXAN™ FR films are flame retardant polycarbonate materials that offer consistent properties for insulation and printability. The range also includes environmentally responsible films that enable electrical and electronics OEMs to go beyond current environmental directives. Electrical films are available in a variety of surface textures and offer reliable ease of fabrication with their formability and dimensional stability at high temperatures.
- Heat and dielectric insulation
- Die-cut insulators and spacers
- Labels and overlays
- Printed circuit boards
- EMI shielding
- Battery packs and adaptors for computers, laptops and mobile phones
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation properties
- High mechanical strength
- Flame resistance
- Compliance with many environmental standards
- Easy, cost-effective fabrication
- Compatibility with adhesives
- Increased chemical and hydrolytic resistance