NEW Anti-Fog Film SABIC’s LEXAN™ Polycarbonate HP92AF Anti-Fog (antifog) film offers anti-fog, impact resistance and excellent optical clarity.
Employees in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Meat Packing Industries are using safety goggles and face shields more than ever and for longer periods of time during a typical workday. They need full visibility from their PPE to perform their tasks safely even under high humidity environments. SABIC’s LEXAN™ Polycarbonate HP92AF Anti-Fog film offers anti-fog, impact resistance and excellent optical clarity. This means that safety goggles, medical instrument lenses and face shields stay clear in high humidity environments even when sudden changes in temperature occur. The masking is of the cling type on the uncoated side and of the stick type on the coated side.
Anti-Fog polycarbonate films are one side coated to offer long term anti-fog properties in addition to optical quality, scratch resistance, impact resistance, and chemical resistance. Originally intended for medical face shields, these films can accept commercial ophthalmic dies even at ambient temperatures on the coated side. Featuring thinning in 3D forming applications of up to 50%, these films are now finding their way into IMD applications.
New Product Introduction Page: Introducing New LEXAN™ hp92AF anti-fog film (sabic.eu)
- Safety goggles
- PPE clear face shields in high humidity environments
- Motorcycle visors
- Ski goggles
- Automotive cluster lenses
- Medical instrument lenses & displays
- Industrial lenses
- ANTI-FOG/ANTIFOG - Maintains clarity with no flashover (fogging)
- EXCELLENT OPTICAL CLARITY - Light Transmission >88%
- HIGH IMPACT STRENGTH - Virtually unbreakable and resistant to abrasion
- EASE OF PROCESSING - Easy to die cut without debris
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE - Withstands repeated cleaning
- PRINTABLE - For customized design and aesthetics