LEXAN™ Solar Control Sheet SABIC’s LEXAN™ Solar Control Sheet products are virtually unbreakable, have UV protection on both sides and they provide easy installation and forming.
Transparent LEXAN™ Solar Control IR sheet for heat-management glazing blocks near infrared heat but lets in high levels of light. The heat is managed by proprietary resin additives rather than expensive and fragile coatings. This makes the solar control properties virtually permanent. Sheets are UV-protected on both sides, which helps installers reduce losses caused by installation errors.
- Roof domes
- Specialty vehicles
- Reduces infrared (IR) transmission by 25% more than standard Lexan sheet
- Offers even lower solar transmission
- High impact resistance - virtually unbreakable
- UV protection on both sides facilitates easy installation and on-site cutting.
- Can be cold-formed and thermoformed using conventional methods
- Available in solid, Margard™ and multiwall sheet